I was a smoker for most of my adult life and my teenage years. I decided to quit smoking because I wanted to be healthier. So I did it. After one month of quitting smoking I ran into an old friend that I hadn't seen for a few months and she commented on how great I looked; she repeatedly said that my skin looked good, healthy, and glowing. She asked me if I changed my makeup. Therefore, it is the best thing I ever did. I quit smoking and look younger now.

Set your target date, picture yourself as a non-smoker and reap the benefits. You'll be more energetic, happier, richer, healthier, and younger. It takes some will power but if you want to be healthier, not only will that happen, but if you combine all the pros and benefits, then quit smoking and look younger by starting today.

0 comments